rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scamming the Online Scammers

Scamming the Online Scammers

Goodness poly blends are crap. Hand feels off, loses its sheen fast, doesn't drape properly. It's also much hotter for summer. Also retains smell much more. I have a poly v neck (uniqlo) which fits me perfectly and is cheap and looks good but it needs to be washed after each wear.

Wool on the other hand esp high twist doesn't stain that much and breathes much better which helps if you rock your clothes in smoky areas.

I dry clean my suit only when visibly soiled or when it needs to be pressed

I would much rather buy barely used high end suits off eBay(new without tags) and spend the $ to tailor it probably.

I personally think bespoke is a huge waste of $ unless you are just ultra loaded and want to go that extra 10% of improvements or you have a weird body shape

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread