rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What techniques do you guys use to get rid of anxiety or depression without meds?

What techniques do you guys use to get rid of anxiety or depression without meds?

DO NOT TAKE YOUR SSRIS!

I beg you, do not take them! They will take away your ability to have a sexual release and rob of you any desire as well.

Instead, get a full blood test done. Check to see if your vitamins are where they need to be. Most likely you will be deficient in vitamin D. If you are start supplementing 5000 IUs daily. Next, start taking fish oil or eating some form of fish every day. Omega 3s are so helpful for this.

I'd also consider you start taking ZMA (Zinc magnesium) before bed. This was game changing for me and really helped improve my well being.

Finally, get in the gym and start working out. The more you work out, the more your body will begin demanding you eat high quality good food. Strength train first and foremost. The rest will follow into place.

Depression's "Cures" which involve pills are BS. Depression is a sign that you've stagnated physically, mentally, and spiritually. Start challenging yourself and you will start feeling immediately better. The stuff I posted above helped me get out of my own depression. It will definitely help you as well!

Messages In This Thread