rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stepping stone for politics: t-14 law or medicine?

Stepping stone for politics: t-14 law or medicine?

Quote: (01-10-2016 04:37 AM)John Quincy Wrote:  

Prince of Persia,

You've got some superb advice from the senior posters. You should print it out and tape it on your door.

I'll only add this. You've just finished applying to colleges so you don't need to take the law vs. medicine decision now. You can even go through the first year of college taking all the relevant pre-med courses to keep your options open. They are tough courses that will strengthen those mental muscles. There are no real pre-requisites for law so the decision on that can wait till your sophomore or junior year.

The biggest thing for you is to make sure that nothing derails your ambitions. There are plenty of things and people who can do that in a college environment. College has become a tough place for a masculine man. You need to keep your head straight and tread carefully.

Keep us updated on your college plans so we can help you along the way. I've spent a lot of years in American universities so feel free to PM me.

Yes, I'm very lucky to have received excellent advice, including yours. [Image: smile.gif]

Definitely. There are many distractions in college: people who will be less motivated, people who just want to waste their parent's money partying 24/7, etc. I need to surround myself with like-minded people and be careful as to not do anything to controversial (i.e. getting caught with drugs, cheating, etc.)

Thank you, I definitely will update you all when I receive my decisions and beyond. If luck is on my side and I get accepted to multiple top schools, I will for sure seek out this forum's advice on where to attend.

Thanks again!

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault" -Donald Trump

Messages In This Thread