rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stepping stone for politics: t-14 law or medicine?

Stepping stone for politics: t-14 law or medicine?

Quote: (01-09-2016 02:30 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

First, I believe that you're dead serious about what you say regarding your passion for politics. Some of the men who end up doing it and being very successful are obsessed with it in this exact way from a young age, and it wouldn't surprise me just from this post if you turned out to be one of them.

Second, I think you have your answer. The study of law is both the most traditional springboard into politics, and the most natural one. And it is a perfect fit for your abilities and inclinations as you describe. So that is what you should do. Don't waste your time studying medicine if you don't intend to pursue it as a lifelong profession.

If you graduate as a top student from one of the best law schools in the country, you will be able to chart your own path and you won't need to worry about your career. Take Ted Cruz as an inspiration, a credible presidential candidate at an age of 45.

When I tell people about my passion, they either laugh at me, pity me, or condescendingly wish me "good luck". Thank you for believing in me, it truly means a lot. And thanks for the advice regarding law. You've convinced me to utterly drop medicine. Fuck that...it's a great career, and if I wasn't so captivated by politics I'd certainly pursue it, but for me and my aspirations it's just a no-brainer to ditch it.

"Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest- and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault" -Donald Trump

Messages In This Thread