rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Traveling gets old??

Traveling gets old??

Have you read Emerson's Self-Reliance?
http://www.emersoncentral.com/selfreliance.htm
If not, do a Ctrl-F for "travel"...

Quote: (01-09-2016 06:48 AM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

Like all thing in life we humans eventually get tired of everything. At what point does it happen when you don't receive the same pleasure from things that used to make you happy, in this case traveling to various foreign countries where odds of getting quality notches are in your favor compared to home turf.
I have been traveling overseas for 9 yeas now(mostly asia and SA) and I can tell you from my experience that these things dont excite me as much as I they used to.
Banging quality young chicks is fun, no doubt, but when you think about these girls you have to realize most these women who sleep with foreigner on a first or second date are slutty or loose. Morally they are not any different to local western women you find in your town or city, yes they are much more pleasant and feminine but still very loose to be considered dating or marriage material.
I don't think i banged single foreign women where i was her first foreigner, they always seem to have western exes, facebook friends, contacts in whatapp.
You might feel good about yourself thinking your game is good but remember they play the game too and maybe they play it more effectively than us

Do you eventually get bored of it and wanna settle with someone? What is endgame?

Messages In This Thread