rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Quote: (01-09-2016 12:15 PM)Dr. Kahn Wrote:  

I am sure she wasn't wetting herself, but she was scared though. She avoided us all night. She was supposed to be our waiter, but she sent her friends instead; because deep down she knows she was rude and disrespectful. My behavior basically called her out on it. I was even thinking of talking to the manager about her disrespectful behavior(but my friends insisted i should let it go.)

Knowing how people work, and having spent time in a restaurant way back when, I would say she wasn't afraid of you in the way you think. Probably just found you to be extremely weird/creepy and she no longer wanted any sort of interaction from you.

As others have pointed out, you could have easily rectified that with a smile and simple request to sit elsewhere.

The tone you have screams "little man" issues. Should you work out as you plan, you will hopefully lose the need to be so combative when it comes to situations that you could easily solve with words rather than "intimidation".

Messages In This Thread