rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Quote:Quote:

The waiter/host directed us to an obscure corner of the place, far from sight, we went pass multiple open, available tables(she didn't have us sit there), instead she herded us to an obscure corner and have us sit on the cement bricks that partially constitute the fence of the area. She won't even have us sit at a table!

I was furious.

This is what i did: I stared at her when we got to the location where she wanted us to sit down. With a look of "you gotta be kidding me". Then, brush past her and went and sit at a roundtable right in the middle of the entire open restaurant scene. Center stage.

I am Doctor fucking Kahn. I went to xyz school. I am not going to sit on a fucking concrete block out of sight, because of some nice pair of tits think so. Fuck this shit. I will take center stage. My friends were hesistant at first, but they followed my lead.

I dickishly waved over the waiters and ordered all our drinks.

Nobody, i mean, nobody treats me with disrespect. Fuck you. This is my mentality.

Anyways, Later that evening some of our other friends joined us...

To cut the long story short, i later number close two chicks that night. One in engineering, the other a student from Northeastern university. Definitely not a 8 or 9. But a bangable 5.5s and low 6s.

I still have work to do...

Wow, you sound like an obnoxious asshole. You know you can just say, "We'd like to sit in the center, please." and they'll seat you wherever you want, right?

But yeah, way to defy social convention by sitting in a different chair at the restaurant. You've truly displayed your alpha male superiority, and I'm sure she was wetting herself at the thought of your massive, testosterone-engorged penis.

What kind of fun is a life like that? Take yourself a little less seriously and you'll be a lot better off.

Messages In This Thread