rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

Academic is MORE ALPHA than sports

I agree.

But i am naturally cocky and don't take shit from anybody. I assert myself. The average success i have had with women comes from these attitudes, i think.

I will tell you a little story.

A few weeks ago, my friends and I went to this eatery that has this open atmosphere vibe. I will admit that when we walked in, some of my friends were carrying their bookpack on their back to a restaurant/nightclub. (some of them goes to M.I.T, getting ph.d in Physical chemistry.)

Let me be the first to admit just how supremely nerdy and uncool that is.

Here is what happened:

The waiter/host directed us to an obscure corner of the place, far from sight, we went pass multiple open, available tables(she didn't have us sit there), instead she herded us to an obscure corner and have us sit on the cement bricks that partially constitute the fence of the area. She won't even have us sit at a table!

I was furious.

This is what i did: I stared at her when we got to the location where she wanted us to sit down. With a look of "you gotta be kidding me". Then, brush past her and went and sit at a roundtable right in the middle of the entire open restaurant scene. Center stage.

I am Doctor fucking Kahn. I went to xyz school. I am not going to sit on a fucking concrete block out of sight, because of some nice pair of tits think so. Fuck this shit. I will take center stage. My friends were hesistant at first, but they followed my lead.

I dickishly waved over the waiters and ordered all our drinks.

Nobody, i mean, nobody treats me with disrespect. Fuck you. This is my mentality.

Anyways, Later that evening some of our other friends joined us...

To cut the long story short, i later number close two chicks that night. One in engineering, the other a student from Northeastern university. Definitely not a 8 or 9. But a bangable 5.5s and low 6s.

I still have work to do...

Quote: (01-08-2016 11:32 PM)robreke Wrote:  

There's a difference between academic intelligence and social intelligence.

We're seeing it displayed here.

OP probably has academic intelligence.

It seems he may be lacking in social intelligence. It can be acquired.

Social intelligence is what can make a man alpha.

Academic intelligence doesn't get the pussy. Social intelligence does.

A book was written on this:

[Image: 31iq201DwuL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Messages In This Thread