rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Singapore or Kuala Lumpur: Promoted and moving to Asia

Singapore or Kuala Lumpur: Promoted and moving to Asia

KL is underrated IMO. However, I tend to rate cities in terms of the overall experience rather than just ease and quality of women. Having said that, I wasn't doing much worse in KL than I did elsewhere in SEA. I suspect that girls there are a little harder on average compared to Indo / Thailand / Phils but IMO this is compensated for to a large degree by the far better logistics - meeting up with chicks is a breeze and this enables you to cast a much wider net. The city is much more compact than BKK, Manila and Jakarta and the light rail network is very comprehensive (Bangkok's MRT / BTS is a joke by comparison). And traffic is nowhere near as bad in KL as in those other cities.

As far as girls go you've got a lot of variety. There are three main ethnic groups - Chinese Malaysians, Indians (Tamil?) and Malays. One of the hottest girls I've ever banged was a busty petite Malay. Plus there are tons of expats from Indonesia, the Phils, Thailand and elsewhere. You can pretty much take it for granted that girls will speak decent English (albeit a somewhat mangled form, same as SG).

There are a number of great spots for a weekend getaway (Cameron Highlands, Penang, Langkawi...) and being the hub of AirAsia travel to other spots in SEA is dirt cheap. Plus, it has the best food in Asia IMO. Oh, and the three month visa on arrival sweetens the deal.

All in all, it's one of my favorite spots in SEA. I personally think the relative difficulty and low quality of the girls tends to be overstated and it has a lot of positives that make it a good option (especially for a newbie to SEA as it's not as grimy as most other countries in the region).

Messages In This Thread