rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Her Place Or Mine ?

Her Place Or Mine ?

Hey all, I'll give a quick backstory,

I'm a 42 year old single dad of three, divorced last year. Been working Tinder, Bumble, and POF. Have had minimal success with younger women, but a lot is dictated by the fact that I have my kids most of the time (I would put it at around 80-85% of the time). So logistics (time wise) play a big part in my success (and failures).
Changed my searches to around my age, and getting more matches in a day than I would in a week with the younger women parameters.

Among those hits, I've got a 7/8 I've been texting/sexting with since Sunday. A few text samples (in chronological order) minus the garden variety chit-chat:

- When you come over I will be covered up next to you with just a blanket, and my kids will know not to come down stairs to my room. I can also have my kids watch them and I can come to your house
- You could have me completely falling for you.
- I want to swallow in real life I will get you there to the end but I can't swallow
- I had an ex boy friend shove a turkey baster full of his cum down my throat and made me swallow it when I was 20 because I would give him a bj one day... I was sick that day and he didn't care
- I can orgasm at least 6 times and can squirt 4 or 5 times
- I'm to old for games and hook ups I'm not a hook up type of girl anyway but I want my best friend, soulmate, lover. I want passion, romance, that look from you when you see me walk into the room that you never want to stop touching me.
- I'm tight because I had my kids by c-sections so I am still intact not opened up after babies

Anyway she's ready to meet. At one or the other's place. I see some crazy in there in a few places, but she's got a decent face and a solid body. Still some LMR /second guessing (via text). I expect there to be some in person as well.

I'm trying to determine which is better as far as location. A few thoughts I've had on this so far...

Her Place: Pros:
- I can bail whenever I need to (no drama, I simply have to be at X early in the morning)
- She doesn't / won't know where I live (if I don't want to add her to the rotation, I can basically disappear)

Her Place: Cons:
- Her kids will be upstairs (could hinder my performance and/or her inhibitions)
- Unfamiliar territory (home-wise. I wouldn't control the venue at her place)

My Place: Pros:
- No kids floating around, possibly (likely) screwing things up. No knocking on the door for Mommy.
- I'm in my controlled environment (for protection. I can covertly record audio/video if I choose)

My Place: Cons:
- She'll know where I live (if I don't want her in my rotation but she wants to be)
- Getting her out the door could have the potential to be problematic (again, if she gets clingy)

Thoughts, suggestions, and input are appreciated .

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Messages In This Thread