rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfriend wants to take up dancing

Girlfriend wants to take up dancing

Quote: (01-06-2016 12:47 AM)Running Turtles Wrote:  

Hey,

Bit of a weird question on this forum, but I'd appreciate some input. I'm in an LTR since about a year. She's been dancing before and she wants to start taking dancing lessons with me. I have absolutely no interest, experience or knowledge of dancing whatsoever, but I'm generally happy to try something new. She then asked if I try it and don't like it, could she have another guy as her dancing partner?

My gut reaction is that I don't care. If I ever think she's cheating, I'll happily dump her and move on to the next one. But because of this attitude, I'm sometimes worried that I come across as too lenient. She lives with me and is heavily involved in my social circle, so I don't want to be in a position where it looks disrespectful to me.

How would you guys deal with this?

If you don't care about her and don't want to spend money and time on dancing let her dance with other partner.
At the same time you can start looking for another girlfriend.

Dance represents a sexual act. All the dances are subconsciously about that. In 90% of the cases partners sleep together.

If you care for her and want to learn something new, take the classes.

Messages In This Thread