rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When is losing your temper with a girl a good idea?

When is losing your temper with a girl a good idea?

Quote: (01-05-2016 01:03 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I don't think losing your temper with a girl is ever a "good idea." I've done it a few times in my life and it has never helped anything aside from personally allowing me to vent and let out some pent up stress and aggression.

Thats all losing your cool is. Its a selfish moment, not a conscious and calculated effort to assert your frame. It's blowing up because you were pushed over the edge.

The worst you can do to a woman is leave her. If you blow up at her, or even beat her up physically, but still stick around then she knows thats the worst you can do and she has control because you won't walk out. It tells her she can get away with shit. the worst she has to worry about when doing something shitty is you yelling and screaming a bit or taking a blow or two, getting shoved against a wall whatever. It will pass and you won't abandon her for her transgressions.

If a girl does something you don't like then let her know sternly that you won't stand for that. If she continues to do then leave because she won't comply. If she does something inexcusable then leave her on the spot. There are always other girls.

Addendum: One time when I lost my cool with a girl I was dating a few years ago and we got into a screaming match, she told me after the fight was over that she thought I was really sexy when shouting at her. That's probably the only positive thing that ever came from me losing my temper with a female.

Messages In This Thread