rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2015-2016 - Kaotic's self analysis review & guide on RVF
015-2016 - Kaotic's self analysis review & guide on RVF
Biggest takeaway from this thread for me is that apparently there are a lot more Indians on here than I thought, especially heavy-hitter members.

Also, not to downplay Kaotic's results, but people who ignore online game and want to get more notches need to start paying attention. If you are at least decent looking you can clean up online. It's like shooting fish in a barrel and its extremely low investment. Get decent pics, write an interesting and/or fun profile that isn't too long/wordy, then message shit loads of girls. Field the responses. Convert to text. Set up dates. Bang. Repeat.

I used OKC almost exclusively for the past couple of years and banged a lot of girls from there. It's almost like cheating as opposed to in-person approaches. Conversion rates may be far lower than daygame/nightgame approaches, but rate and ease of approach is far greater. It likely balances out in the end, but if you aren't the type that likes going out a lot then its easy as fuck.

Congrats on having a good year man!

Messages In This Thread