rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

150 armed militiamen take over Oregon wildlife refuge
50 armed militiamen take over Oregon wildlife refuge
Quote: (01-03-2016 11:47 PM)Tex Pro Wrote:  

Oregon Standoff: A Terrible Plan That We Might Be Stuck With

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-03...t-be-stuck

Quote:Quote:

Ammon and team did NOT make clear their intentions to occupy the federal wildlife refuge building except to a select few, inviting protesters to "take a hard stand" without revealing what this would entail until they were already in the middle of it all. OPSEC? No, I think not. Obviously the goal was to lure as many protesters to Oregon as possible to the event in the hopes that they would jump on board with the stand-off plan once they were more personally involved. Numerous protesters were rightly enraged once they discovered the ultimate motives behind the event.

Ammon and friends have decided they want to be the "tip of the spear" (his words, not mine).

The Oregon standoff potentially forces the hand of the Liberty Movement, not the hand of corrupt government - the exact reverse of what should be happening.

If the Feds use brutality to handle the Oregon conflict, it will indeed "kick-off". There wont be any way to stop it. Just don't get too excited, folks. This is no Lexington or Concord. I really don't know what to call it...

There are some elements of the police which are terrified that some sort of civil war is brewing at any moment. I never knew that was so true.

EDIT:

The author mentions "asymmetric warfare" and "opsec", comes from a website called "alt-market" and is named "Brandon Smith". As prepared and intelligent as he sounds, I doubt he is ready for a nation-state level intelligence to turn its eye upon him.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Messages In This Thread