rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Berlin Winter 2015 data sheet

Berlin Winter 2015 data sheet

I never understand why Americans complain about germany. Its for me a huge upgrade from the anglosphere, women might be not as femenine as Russian or Even polish, but they are for sure smarter,more mature and better in the long term for something that is really worth (specially compared to Russian/Ukranian and other east slavic nations), and there are just as many naturally beautiful women in Germany as there are in eastern countries, the only difference is that german women are not as femenine, thus they arent perceived as being that attractive due to their nearly unexistant non-verbal (body) language. I think It goes down the line wether you prefer the germanic or the slavic looks.. and wether you prefer playing with women's mind, and having easy targets( eastern europe/slavic or in the more extreme case SE Asia), or settling down for a woman who see yourself as an equal and who is more mature and sincere about what she thinks (german and other germanic women). Now anglo women are a completely different matters (US/UK/AUS) They are not only objectively far lower in quality than those (non-anglo) European women but they have a fake femminism movement which is carcinogenic, they claim to support equality but at the same time they do love when a man is up to pay for the date or he does all the job and she sits at home. Also the American/British femminism is way different, because it involves women not caring at all about their own appearance , getting fat, and dressing as unfemenine as possible only because men should like them anyways.

Messages In This Thread