rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami for a week

Miami for a week

Quote: (01-05-2016 09:17 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

I'll just post up near the hostel and talk to cute girls I see in the area.

thats a great idea- thats actually what we did the first half of our trip when we had an apartment in brickell already before transitioning to the hostel. It is actually mind boggling how nice the foreign girls are esp. when you first meet them. They are genuinely curious and know absolutely no one and are polite and down to go the beach , read, hang out etc whatever. I was shocked and felt amazing. I could have done more damage but was so overwhelmed with joy etc. Only got a British flag when I could have gotten another french + a different british. There were also plenty of european girls that were even hotter (and younger) that my buddy and I pulled to the beach but we got LMR and we settled to meet up with them at our apartment in Brickell then they flaked because they went on day trips to the beautiful keys and Ft. lauderdale. Man florida is gorgeous in the summer. Hot as hell tho!!! Also- pro tip- if you need to access an ATM just go buy dinner/ something at the brand new whole foods by Bikini hostel (you can walk there) and get cash back. Also not sure if you guys know this but if you jsut hang around bikini hostel or Miami youth international you can buy a wristband to go to the club with all these hot girls ON THE BUS WITH YOU 2 ISOLATE FOR 20 BUCKS! instead of paying 80 or something insane at the door and not even getting allowed in!!!!!! All of the clubs have arrangements with the hostels so they have 2 let you in with a wristband no discussion no questions. It made life 100X easier. Wish We would have known this at the start of our trip damnit but now we do. Also- do not buy weed from anyone on south beach as they will rob you- learned the hard way. Have an excellent trip I am major jealous!

Messages In This Thread