rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

(09-14-2016, 10:51 AM)AvidArtisan Wrote:  I've noticed this is definetly the double edge sword to being white and traveling to foreign countries. My white friends have had similar issues in Japan and Korea with getting ripped off by taxis(mainly charging extra money) or getting taken to clubs by random girls they met and buying 1 or 2 drinks and getting charged 300-500usd for the two shots. With very large bouncers not letting them leave till they paid up.

That's one good thing about looking mixed is you can blend in most countries. In Philippines people just thought I was a hapa and I walked everywhere without any stares or people trying to over charge me.

It's called going with the fat korean girl who is in to 'hip hop culture' with 'john,' the 'african american' guy from nigeria, lol. 

never once heard of anyone being shortchanged by japanese, though the nigerian mafia is there too.

Messages In This Thread