rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

My friend and I Arrived in Medellin yesterday, Hit up an old Paisa Amiga and her friend....both solid girls with great jobs and backgrounds. They made reservations at a restraunt above Lleras, (decent place) upon entering we all were amazed at the gringo hipster invasion. Dudes in t-shirts, shorts, trucker caps, and loud mouthed gringas and euro travelers. It was interesting hearing our dates perspectives on these travelers and them asking us "why they want to look dirty" and "look poor". My friend and I both were shocked at the amount of thirsty looking dudes in Lleras, maybe it's just an influx of holiday travelers coupled with the exodus of local Paisas to the coast or other destinations but it was amazing. As we walked around Lleras after dinner we played a game with the girls to count how many foreigner stared up and down at them. Don't get me wrong I think Medellin is a great city and this is only one small pocket but I have not ever experienced this in Bogota, a restraunt where foreigners out number Colombians and the condensed amount of backpacker hipsters in one spot.....Scotian I will send you a PM

Messages In This Thread