rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-02-2016 03:30 PM)scotian Wrote:  

They were 350.000 pesos each if I remember correctly, that was three years ago so may be a bit more now, I had the highest quality Chilean wool but there are cheaper fabrics to choose from. They say that Bogota is an excellent place to have suits made because its a colder climate as opposed to having one made somewhere like Thailand or Vietnam where they may not have fabrics that are good for cold weather. I went to Guillermo Ortiz in centro (http://vgo.com.co/), he was recommended by a friend, my suits were well done and Linux had some really great ones made there. My advice is to really know exactly what you're looking for as far as the tailoring of your suit goes, if you want stylish cuts, then do some research online before.

I paid around 750.000 COP per suit last summer. One was a bit more, one a bit less, depending on the fabric. Gringo price? Maybe, I don't really care, as I am very happy with the quality and style.

A shirt was 120.000 COP, also very happy with the cut and quality.

If the guy with the mustache asks, how you know about his shop, tell him from the internet. He will be really surprised [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread