rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make Love To Bogota

Make Love To Bogota

Quote: (01-01-2016 02:07 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Estuve feliz con tigo. Gracias.
- Every Colombian girls after a lay.

About me : French, around 1m74, Marocain look, good spanish(a bit rusty though), funny as hell, lean + muscle + eating healthy, paid my due approach wise in London(+4000 RSD style sober + analysis) so I kind of understand interactions dynamics [Image: wink.gif], I have a guitar [Image: biggrin.gif](that got me my last lay) and a bit handsome.
Entonces, you might not have the same journey if you come here.
Pipelined quite a bit before arriving through CC and a bit of Tinder.
My focus in life: get money, get girls, eat steak, go to the gym, play music, meet cool alpha guys, watch anime [Image: biggrin.gif].

The score: 2 girls in London 3k+ approaches in 1 year and half, 3(online) in Brasil 50 approaches in 2 months, 4 in Bogota 0 approach in 2 weeks.

So all this time ‘wasted’ in London was more like going to the gym and building resilience, persistence and game.
Since leaving London, one recurring thought : ‘How can that be so easy [Image: biggrin.gif]?’
Being on nofap since I arrived here, because I don’t need to.
Bogota is more expensive than what I thought (rent wise), I haven’t met a girl who speak english and all people are telling me to be careful with cellphone etc.

Day one arriving at Bogota.
The weather is lovely, I was expecting rain (never seen rain here for 2 weeks), get into a cab for 10£ [Image: sad.gif].
Arrive at hotel, got flaked by immature single mom (I guess that’s why you are alone my dear).
No problem, I’m dead and got a fuck date, next morning.
Wake up, tell to all the pipeline that I am food sick to give me some time.
Meet at hotel, fuck for 4 hours:
La pasa rico con tigo. Gracias. Y tu me gusta?
-Lay 1
Sweet woman, I’ll not see her again though because she lives far but still sends me messages that she loves me and she will see me in 3 weeks, hmmm well, I’m not going to wait sorry dear [Image: biggrin.gif].

Withdraw some money because I didn’t convert that much.

Date 2 + tourist mode, she escalates on me during the whole date (first time in my life), fun, enjoying Bogota, the girl too, she told me that she ‘didn’t like me but was attracted’, ok ahaha that’s quite different than the cold British fatties, kiss during the date, she introduces me to one of her friends on the way home, try to pull, not working [Image: sad.gif].

Date 3, she tells me that she comes to sleep at my hotel so I won’t be tired like yesterday (aka we are going to have sex).
Open door, give her some wine, sex, great tits a bit chubby, I love her voice, I love her mannerism more than her body.
Go to the supermarket, get food, she asks me if I believe in being in love with 2 persons, I tell her that I believe in being in love with 5 persons, in the same bed, joke it away, my heart is broken, I want to puke, cry in my bed listening to some Aerosmith …. JK [Image: biggrin.gif], I don’t really care, she is not girlfriend material (no sport, no healthy diet and lazy).
After this date, go to another date (4), no jacket, it’s cold, my girl is talking about her job, boring, I’m not that much into it, she is cute though. Nothing special, might invite her to my apartment another day, I’ll surprise bang her [Image: biggrin.gif].

You approached 3000 women in London and only banged two or am I reading that incorrectly?

Messages In This Thread