rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gave redpill lesson on train

Gave redpill lesson on train

Quote: (12-31-2015 02:07 PM)lonewolf Wrote:  

I was taking the long-distance train, and sat down in one of these coveted 4-seat arrangements with a table (only 4 of these in each carriage). Later a group with 2 guys and one girl joined me.

We ended up playing cards and I gamed the girl that sat next to me. I took her number and fixed a date, made her kiss me on the cheek, all that stuff.

When I had to get off at my stop (they were travelling further), the boys just said "I have never seen that stuff before" and "I thought this stuff only happens in movies". Earlier, when I took her number, I essentially just held my phone in front of her and told her sternly to put her number in there. The guy opposite me said he always thought you have to make up some elaborate story to get a number, and started talking about his long-winded stories to lead to the number. The girl said she'd already lose interest at that point if it happened to her ...

I had to laugh out because I used to think like him back in the days LOL.

Maybe you were also redpilled in another way: You discovered that you don't need airtight game in order to get laid outside of the Anglosphere.

Messages In This Thread