rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid things people do to fuck up their businesses

Stupid things people do to fuck up their businesses

^^^Sales- If you arent willing to sale you'll never make a dime you'll end up closed, shuttering doors and living in a van down by the river. Or worse you'll go back to working for the man.

No argument there. I leaned sales by going out and doing it. I also learned that it's easy to do when you have a product everyone wants and not so easy when you have to beg people to take your product. Sales does not come easy to me as I tend toward the introverted side. If you have a flamboyant personality, it might be easier.
Too many damn companies think anyone can be trained to do sales, which is why it sucks when you walk into a Big Box store and five clerks jump on your ass to sell you a TV. Yes anyone can be trained, but they often suck at it. Sales is situational. I rocked selling major brand electronics and sucked at selling jewelry to women. I sold industrial services and quit because, there wasn't enough money in it.

Messages In This Thread