rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Money and Game

On Money and Game

@jselysianeagle

I'm just sharing my perspective on the topic, not really asking for advice.

Most of my trips are to the third world (like many others here) and it makes me feel good when I take a girl from there to a fancy hotel in a worthwhile destination, the likes of which no other guy has ever taken her to. It makes me feel like I'm sharing the awe and wonder of traveling, which I personally enjoy.

I've never had a girl freeze me out in the bedroom on a trip. Frankly if all of her friends know she's going, and you're sharing a bed with her, then every expectation from her social group (and family) is that you're having sex anyway. Whether she does it at that point is just a matter of her own preference, and usually the excitement of traveling together translates to eagerness in the bedroom. At least, that has been my experience.

Would I do this if I were flat broke with no income? Nah. I come from a blue-collar household where I learned the value of a dollar. But I mean, look at it from my perspective. I work hard for my money so that I can save it and spend it how I want. Some guys go buy art; I take girlfriends on trips.

My view is that there is a difference between wasting money to impress a girl, and using money to facilitate fun experiences for the both of you together. And that justifies it for me.

Messages In This Thread