rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Money and Game

On Money and Game

Quote: (12-31-2015 08:42 AM)Gringuito Wrote:  

BossOfBosses,

Remember that young beautiful women will be surrounded by their orbiters. These guys are most likely not as wealthy as me but they are willing to give free dinners, drinks, favors, etc. These girls have not had to pay for entry to a club and they have never paid for bottle service even though they are always at tables drinking bottles. They are used to betas paying for them, it's the background noise of their lives. If I show up and start paying for them, I just become part of the beta orbiters background noise.

Those are the key words my friend, "these guys are most likely not as wealthy as me". Boom.

Lets be real here, how many chicks have guys worth 30m+ "orbiting" them? Granted instagram models might have a few, but most don't. It just changes the whole equation for them. Just the mere fact that you are that rich is a turn on to a lot of girls. They wouldn't view you as an "orbiter" in the first place. "Orbiters" are low-value men. They would just hamster it as you being a "cute, sweet guy".

Old School PUA's recognized basic evo-psych truths like the influence of money and incorporated it into their routines. Where did this whole "money ain't shit" idea in the manosphere come from? It's completely misleading. The right viewpoint incorporates money + game + status. Stop trying to separate everything. Look at the big picture.

Quote:Quote:

Furthermore, not having money shouldn't impede a man's desire to chase women. I know plenty of men who are happy working a 9-5, or pursing a low paid career in something like music or art. Many of them also get laid on a regular basis. Most of the hottest girls I know in their 20s are dating DJs, bartenders, and musicians.

Because music and art careers are glamorous/high status. Chicks dig status. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why musicians get laid a lot but truck drivers, coal miners and dishwashers don't. I know guys with garage bands getting pussy. But they play in front of crowds and it looks cool to chicks to be the center of attention. (The same reason bartenders get laid.) Chicks are more logical and predictable than most guys here give them credit for. They are so easy to get. Just watch what they do.

Messages In This Thread