rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Money and Game

On Money and Game

I agree with WIA. Some women will rate you 9/10 just "because" (well, if you are 3/10 you won't make it sorry).

My new strategy is simple: I ask her if she has time to go out, I get her in the car and I escalate there. I then go straight to the crib. If she refuses I tell her to GTFO. No Coffee, no dinner, no dating.

I also try to keep the discussion to a minimum. The last one was added randomly on Facebook, I asked her if she wants to meet tomorrow. She said "I don't know you", I said "Cool, we'll get to know each other tomorrow.".

And it worked. Tomorrow straight to home.

Did that 6 times (till now). The good thing is that it worked 4/6. I noticed that the less I talk, the more I score. I think I'm bad at talk-game, so my game is basically no game.

It's worth mentioning that:

- On social media/facebook. I add thousands (read that right), get approved by hundreds, and get dozens of replies most of them (you guessed) are "sorry no".

- I move fast and I try not to regret my speed. The last time I was in HK doing night game. I just met an American girl (9/10). My speech was short "Hey, whats your name, do you think we should sit down there". I escalated quickly and the girl bounced and went away. Well, I did feel a bit bad. I think I've been too fast. But I'm not going to change my strategy.

Messages In This Thread