rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Money and Game

On Money and Game

No, I'm saying that some girls are that will fuck you because

- you have a cute face
- you have a good body
- you are popular
- you have money
- his bald head is sexy

Then some girls are like
- baby face Leonardo DiCaprio was not hot. Grown up Leo is
- meatheads are dangerous dumb oafs that look disfigured
- that guy is popular with the wrong crowd, he's always slumming
- he spends money to compensate for his lack of dick
- he's a balding old man

Your girlfriend thinks you have a foot long cock, and when you break up she's going to joke about your three inch killer.

Guys without game or just learning the game think the world is static, that girls are static, and consistent.

It's part of the human condition, to want to hold or hope things are consistent. If you had to keep rethinking about a situation, you'd go crazy and do nothing.

Women have a duality in this respect.

Within a relationship, they expect you to be consistent and they can change.

But as players we know that often to pull a chick and to keep a chick you have to be random and inconsistent. If you are stable and dependable like her logical mind wants you to be, she punishes you for it.

The folly is that would be players keep asking
"Which is it?!?"

He is asking because he wants to change himself into the thing that gets him what he wants.

The more you do this, the more you understand game and how women actually behave the less it will make sense in your old frame of reference.

I started to see the game as really bending girls to my reality. I have started to see work and politics as me sitting in a movie theater and being made to laugh, cheer, cry, and think. There are people clearly pulling the strings that I'm willfully ignoring.

To bring it back to money and game, it's not an all or nothing proposition. And we aren't operating in scarcity. There is an overabundance of hot chicks in ratio to what we know as players they respond to.

Plenty of journeymen players run the same game every night and its feast for a month and famine for two.

Who's at fault? No one.

That same ability to deal with ambiguity disappears when he deals with these questions.

WIA

Messages In This Thread