rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Money and Game

On Money and Game

Quote: (12-31-2015 09:43 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I don't like the way this topic is panning out.

There are a lot of impressionable young men trying to find themselves on this site. The last thing we want to do is to stifle their ambition or somehow make them think that earning money is worthless and not a sound pursuit alongside the chasing of women.

It's very easy, when you have money, to bemoan its existence. It's easy to forget how shitty life can be without it.

Hank, Gringuito...I think you guys are forgetting/underestimating how much worse game would be for you both if you were poor. You are romanticising.

Let's face it, Gringuito, at your age, if you were poor, you would have precisely zero chance with 20 year old 9s. The problem would be insurmountable. I can't remember how old you are but I have never met a poor guy over 30 who has confidence, charm, looks well put together and is also as attractive as his genetics allow.

Hank, you are a very short man if memory serves; if you couldn't afford to dress well and didn't have the confidence that a good job brings, do you think you would even be contemplating the 9 from the arena box? Nope, it just wouldn't even enter your head, it would be that impossible.

I would argue that money is what allows both you guys to overcome both height and age restrictions respectively.

I also think the general premise of your argument is wrong. Women of all ages love nothing more than luxury. Just the young ones want a rich playboy type...a Grey or a James Bond. Not a wealthy accountant/businessman etc, who they perceive to be boring.

I think you're missing my point.

Having money is awesome. I love taking vacations, paying my mortgage on time, and having nice things. Every man should learn how to make and invest money, and start a business. Self employment and money means the freedom to dictate how I live my life. It's why I can post on the RVF at 10:30am.

However, men shouldn't pursue money just to please women. They should do it for themselves. In my opinion, poon is a relatively cheap commodity that can be had by men with or without money. Further, throwing money at poon often leads to simply frustration and a lighter wallet. You don't need to take women on fancy vacations, buy them presents, or wine and dine them. If you choose to, more power to you, but it's not necessary. Often doing these things will actually hurt your chances, as women see you as someone who is "buying" their time, at least early in the relationship. In addition, if all you're bringing to the table in a relationship is money, you're an easily replaceable commodity.

Furthermore, not having money shouldn't impede a man's desire to chase women. I know plenty of men who are happy working a 9-5, or pursing a low paid career in something like music or art. Many of them also get laid on a regular basis. Most of the hottest girls I know in their 20s are dating DJs, bartenders, and musicians.

The reason I even contemplate going after the 9 is because I study game. That's where my confidence comes from. I like to tell people that if I can land hot chicks, anyone can. It's not rocket science.

My point is to caution men about throwing money at women, or thinking that it's necessary. It's not to suggest that making money isn't desirable. That $750 you just threw into a steak dinner, and didn't even get laid after, could have been invested or put back into a business.

I would tell any young guy to start a business, live within your means, and learn how to invest. But don't waste money frivolously on women, it's not worth it.

Messages In This Thread