rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Money and Game

On Money and Game

Quote: (12-30-2015 04:10 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2015 02:49 PM)esalen1 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2015 04:44 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Rules of Money and Game

10. Your money is for you. Got cash? Buy that AR-15, new set of speakers, or a motorcycle. Better yet, save it and invest it. Once you've got game, women are a replaceable commodity. They're not worth throwing a lot of cash it, nor is it necessary. Instead, use money to enrich your life. You can get laid with a few shots of Fireball, just like your bartender buddy. Women are simply not worth throwing cash at.

Just want to get your take on a situation where I started dating a girl who was 21 y.o. in Phils. I'm 40. She's kind of poor.

I was dating her awhile and she was buying me stuff at first, taking turns paying for lunch, etc.

Then later, I started to help her out a little. Maybe give her a couple hundred dollars once every couple months for spending money.

Seems ok to me, considering it's no big deal to me, and it helps her out a ton. She does pretty much whatever I ask her, and I'm allowed to travel, and even date other girls. She's only dating me.

I honestly don't know enough about chicks in the Phils to take a stab at this.

I will say this - generally girls who "let" you date other chicks usually happen to be dating other dudes, and lying about it. Didn't pick up the phone last night? She fell asleep on her sister's couch, or was helping ducks cross the street. Surely she wasn't sucking cock.

When I date chicks with no money I pay for everything, but it's because I don't want their poor financial decisions to impact my lifestyle. We're not eating at Applebees because that place sucks, and I'd rather spend time elsewhere. If that means having to pay for it, fine.

However, I've never straight up given a chick money for their utilities. But if this arrangement works for you, more power to ya. Every relationship is different. It's all about what makes you happy, not what anyone else thinks.

Well, yeah, most of the time that probably is true, about women wanting to bang other guys if they think you are dating other girls. It's probably because they think it's "unfair" that you can do it and they can't. Well, my girl, may or may not be doing it. But she told me it's "ok", although she seems very bothered by it, because it's normal for guys to do it, but not girls. This is a province girl in Phils who only had one other b.f. besides me fwiw.

However, she probably has had that thought, that it's not fair. I don't ever talk about it. I keep on on the down low, only told her once when she asked me six months ago and I was in Thailand, and I said ya, I dated a couple of other girls. Other times she asked I just laughed, only reason I answered was because she was asking fairly frequently, and I would just laugh. It actually was working better to just laugh it off, and not answer directly. She did seem to change after that in a way.

Maybe I should have just lied so she doesn't have these thoughts. But, actually I think I did the right thing. That way if I get caught, I don't have to worry about it too much. I told her once I had a couple of dates. I can now keep it as discreet as possible, telling her I'm busy with work when I"m gaming, if I get caught, it's just whatever.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread