rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ESCAPING THE FRIENDZONE

ESCAPING THE FRIENDZONE

Quote: (12-29-2015 04:27 PM)Dawn_Snow Wrote:  

I got this hot Chaldean girl's number from day game and she agreed to hang out with me but she says she just wants friendship. Now I know that girls often change their minds so the best strategy is to hang out, escalate, and see what happens. I plan to just bring my A game and show her a very fun time.

Also Hank Moody once gave me some great advice about girl's not having any plan but just working based of feelings. For example she may plan not to cheat on her boyfriend but she got caught up in her feelings and it just happened.

Anyway I'm still new to game and am wondering if any of you more experienced players have been in this situation before and if you have any tips on how I can get the best outcome possible.

Being friends is totally different than being in the friendzone. Being in the friendzone actually means that she's not your friend. It basically means that you're her bitch. You should find out if you're in the friendzone and quick. And if you do find that you're in the friendzone the only way to escape it is to drop her for good.

Messages In This Thread