rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kinnikinik's first 100 approaches

Kinnikinik's first 100 approaches

non-approach #18 - Pumping gas, saw a cute woman pulling up with a small kid in the back seat. I thought "a single mom would be fine" and started walking over to the bay that she was pulling into. As she opened her door, and stepped out, DAMN she was at least 7 months pregnant with #2, did a quick about face and returned to pumping gas.

non-approach #19 - was walking thru Barnes and Noble (bookstore) looking for any female taller than 4 foot and younger than 60. Was also looking for some ESL books (dont' ask) and walked down the learning materials row, to discover MY BOOK displayed prominently!!! fucking A. I knew it was on sale on Amazon but this was the first time I've seen it in a store!!! had a little kid take my picture with it, then still couldn't find any likely women. left and went home.

Tomorrow I'm going to the mall and not leaving until I've done 5 real approaches.

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

Messages In This Thread