rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On BPDs (borderline personality disorder)

On BPDs (borderline personality disorder)

Quote: (12-29-2015 02:19 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

If you've ever wondered, even for a second, "is she banging him?", the answer is yes.

BPDs get their validation through male attention and affection. They're fascinated with the tattoo artist, the wall street banker, and even the dry cleaner. They thrive on attention from men. And the best way to maintain that attention is sex. They'll lie about how they're "just friends" or "business connections." This doesn't stop once the BPD gets engaged or married, either.

BPDs are more promiscuous than you could imagine, but they'll cover it up in sweet lies that you'll actually believe. Expect to hear a lot of "I spent the night at my sister's house", "I was saving ducks crossing the road", or "I went to bed early last night", and to believe it. At the same time, those stains on her bed were from "watching movies and eating Chinese food with her sister."

My BPD ex-girlfriend became "besties" with one of my close female friends. When we broke up, my female friend was astonished at how many partners the BPD had, both while we were together and after it ended. Even she couldn't take the constant influx of men. She would be "talking to" (read: banging) 10 - 12 guys at a time. That she knew about. Normal women grow to hate BPDs.

These women usually have no female friends for a reason. Everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie. They obsess over a male for hot minute and then move on.

As sad as it sounds, I'd bet my BPD ex was running similar #'s behind my back. Either no female friends, or 1 main friend who has her back because her support justifies her "you go girlisms," which is her form of slut defense mechanism. The SDM in BPDs however, happens after the fuck, not before the fuck with LMR or total resistance thwarting sex altogether with would-be suitors.

There's no doubt in my mind, during each and every break up we had - mind you complete out of the blue left field fights she'd start - she fucked 1, if not multiple guys. In my mind, she might as well have been a prostitute, and essentially is in function to this world.

Messages In This Thread