rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On BPDs (borderline personality disorder)

On BPDs (borderline personality disorder)

Quote: (12-29-2015 01:57 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I really doubt that a BPD chick can remain loyal, faith, and monogamous in a relationship. They just thrive too much on male attention, are sex addicts, plus have absolutely zero sense of guilt, with some kind of really distorted sense of entitlement. On top of that they're deathly afraid of being alone, so they're always looking to have a back up dude.

Not that any of this should come as a surprise, but for any guys with romantic notions of how good moments of their relationship were, the truth is most likely that they were fucking some other guy(s) behind your back. The fucked up thing is that they are such masters of lying and manipulation that often they will spoon feed you bullshit, but do it so utterly convincingly that you fall for their scam.

Add to that their crazy jealousy and possessiveness and it makes a man think that there is no way she'd cheat on me, because she "loves me so much" and is "deathly afraid of losing me", which are lines they will continuously tell you. The way they are able to stroke your ego and make you feel like a "king" is incredible, it can be very intoxicating when a seductive beautiful woman is telling it to you, but in reality everything they say and do is a lie.

Many winters ago I read this wisdom somewhere:
"Everytime you have sex with a women, she takes a piece of your soul."

It stuck in my mind since I could not really work it out, but now it is pretty much is like a fist in my face.

It is a transaction. You are acquiring pussy. And you payment in the S$....Soul Dollars. BPD pussy the juciest, however priced at the very top end.

“A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths.”

Messages In This Thread