rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Groningen impressions

Groningen impressions

Quote: (12-24-2015 06:19 AM)Nowak Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2015 07:19 PM)Slavic Wrote:  

Good report!

What Germanic speaking countries are better than the Netherlands in terms of appearance of girls?
Austria, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland?

I don't see any of them being significantly better,ones chances are higher for cultural reasons in Scandinavia and I've heard second hand from a game aware friend from Norway that Norway is a bit better than Austria in terms of facial structure,but I really think its the same everywhere. I've seen a lot of really cute multiethnic girls here which I haven't in Austria. One wouldn't want to date a Dutch girl usually with our communities values,so for the bang I'd head to Norway or Sweden. I also met someone who's here who's dutch and his girlfriend is Swedish. I like girls at chin level or a bit below,I'm 180cm so the height problem was mutual. You're height should be analyzed depending on what you want,in this sense Vienna was a lot better for me.

Thanks!

In all Germanic speaking countries girls' attitude towards bangs and ONS are also the same? Or Dutch girls are more free/faster with that then the others (Austria, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland)?

Messages In This Thread