rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia over Mexico?

Colombia over Mexico?

Hey guys, so now I am thinking about going to Colombia as I was told by a person in the Happier Abroad movement that dating wise, Colombia is like night and day from Mexico (Colombian women being more direct, age better, fewer have kids at an early age, more open to dating foreigners, etc.). I've been to Mexico a bunch this year but only to Ciudad Juarez and Guadalajara.

I already wrote my intake on Ciudad Juarez, but here's my experience in GDL. The girls in GDL are much better looking than their Cd Juarez counterparts. As you may remember I dated a gold-digging single mom who was a 2; she wasn't obese, but she had an ugly face and dressed sloppy like American women. Then I dated a maquiladora chick who was a 5 at best. In GDL I didn't date the girls because I was only there for 2 weeks. But most of them I chatted up were at least 7s. I did go into Zapopan, but I only interacted with the university girls at the U de G campus. And they were much more mature compared to college girls here in the US. I also did see pretty/cute girls in the historic downtown. For instance, the first Saturday I was in GDL, I was practicing my violin in the historic downtown by the cathedral. There was is gorgeous 19 year old who was an 8, and was the most approachable girl I ever encountered. Too bad I couldn't have gotten her number because I would've at least made friends with her. Oh well. Whenever I go back to Mexico, I was going to choose Guanajuato over GDL since I heard social circle is much easier to build in GTO.

But anyways, what are the cities in Colombia for a gringo to be a rock star? And what can a guy do to drastically reduce his chances of being flaked on? I read that in Medellin, the hottest girls have their bitch shields up because of the influx of gringo sex tourists, but day game is still doable.

Messages In This Thread