rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to keep the conversation going

How to keep the conversation going

This --> Plain and simple question: how does one keep the conversation going with a girl

is a plain and simple question

...while texting? <-- this is simply not smart for you to 'pursue'. If she wants to talk a lot, go ahead. You shouldn't prompt it.

She's the gatekeeper for sex, you're the gatekeeper for relationship.

Texting is like a really really mini interaction...
- Relationship...1-3 years before something happens (marriage, or you're just in a serious relationship, or whatever) or breaking up
- Date (conversation, activities): 30min-2hours before you're groping each other
- Texting: Max, and I mean max, 10 texts before you figure out if you make plans with her or not

I've had great relationships with chics where we just texted when we were going to meet up, and I've had relationships where we were frequently going back and forth. I can't say which type lasts longer, tho I usually "like" the latter chic more.

Relationships have a life span, mini relationships have a life span, FWB have a life span, conversations and dates have life spans, and texting has a life span.

In the end, you either go separate ways or you cum together.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread