rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleep Paralysis/Exploding Head Syndrome

Sleep Paralysis/Exploding Head Syndrome

Quote: (11-19-2017 02:41 AM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

Playing with altered states is like fucking your hand believing it's that hot girl you want. It's what little boys do when they can't get the real thing. It's spiritual masturbation but worse, because you're venturing into territory you really don't understand for some thrill or imaginary bragging rights.

Men wake up, and I mean that in the full spiritual sense. Meditate in the waking state, mindfully explore your consciousness, as respected traditions have done for millennia - including Christian ones. Playing with lucid dreams is a dangerous doorway to realms very very few have any business entering. Most who actually have a true spiritual grounding know this but lost souls are too damned curious and don't have enough respect (or caution).

If you aren't initiated into a lineage of shamans, don't play like you are and don't advise others to chase experiences.

Spiritual awakening = living fully in the here and now == lucid dreaming.

Edit: related to the topic of sleep paralysis, I found when I let go of all dogma and developed an honest appreciation for the wisdom and teachings of Jesus Christ, and Guatama Buddha, that I slept better than ever before. Few dreams, just restorative blissful sleep. Deprogramming our minds from societal bullshit includes all archetypal poisoning.

I used to suffer from sleep paralysis, night terrors and even sleepwalking.

Then I heard this radio show with one of a couple of catholic priests who do exorcism. The priest made a point to say that most was mental illness, but that he did believe in demons and evil spirits. One thing he said, which lingered in my mind afterwards, was that if you play with the occult, you invite the demons and evil spirits inside. He believed that even watching horror/satanic movies was an invitation to these evil spirits.

I quit watching horror movies and within a few months slept better than I had in years.

I'm not saying I believe in that, but I do believe there's truth to these things, regardless of the explanation. It's better to stay away from evil.

Messages In This Thread