rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Things You Accomplished in 2015

Has been a great year which was focused on going way out of my comfort zone to visit a lot of obscure places, learning a new language, and putting together plans for starting a business in the new year.

-Started budget travelling in January in Latin America for 12+ months.
-Worked 0 hours
-Got to a solid intermediate conversational level of spanish, where I can have a full conversation on the phone now which took me a while to reach.
-Ate 23 tacos in one day in Mexico city.
-Had a young teenage virgin naked in my bed, only to be cock-blocked by her demanding mother, who repeatedly called her daughter and ordered her to come home immediately. Momma later got a hold of my number and hysterically threatened to report me to my embassy in Colombia. Had to block her. No virgin bang.
-Got robbed for the first time at gunpoint which gave me a new perspective on living and taught me to be a little less careless with taking standard precautions.
-Set myself up with some solid business contacts (and put together a biz plan) to start a new business in the coming year back in the states. Complete career change coming.
-Slept an insane amount this year, rarely using an alarm clock because I won't be sleeping much in the new year.
-Drank an absurd amount of stellar Latin American coffee and further increased my addiction to my favorite drug.
-19 new bangs, 9 of which came from day game. Of these bangs, 6 spoke English.
-6 new flags.

There's room for improvement here without doubt, and definitely left quite a few bangs on the table for various reasons. But overall, I'm quite happy with the way things went this year. Looking for some big things to happen in '16 [Image: biggrin.gif].

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Messages In This Thread