rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What country has the best players?

What country has the best players?

Argentinian dudes seem to have pretty solid game, but I can't say I've gotten to know any of them that well, only going off of my observations. They seem to have that smooth Latin touch and a way with their words, but I think it works especially well on Western girls who already have the "Latin lover" archetype in their minds. Argie dudes are usually good looking, striking a nice balance between a European and Latino look, and on top of that they are well dressed, which definitely gives them an advantage. However they do seem to be pretty heavily social circle oriented so I don't know how they do with cold approach. Argie chicks are fine, but most of them never really gave me the time of day when I met them out traveling.

I know a lot of guys on here may disagree, and as much as I think a lot of them are idiots, the Aussie dudes can do quite well with their game. It has been well documented on here, but Australia is a tough place to game so these dudes are used to tough competition, and tough competition only sharpens game, they have to be more aggressive and more confident in order to succeed. I thought 80% of the Aussie guys I met traveling were overly cocky arrogant pricks, (that said I did meet some that were cool as hell and became good friends). So much of game is being aggressive and making the approach, and then being extremely confident, borderline narcissistic arrogance, especially with Western women who require it to an extent. On top of that a shit ton of them are tall as hell, juiced up and yoked from the gym.

Messages In This Thread