rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

its been a month, what to text her to be able to fuck her?

its been a month, what to text her to be able to fuck her?

Sorry to hear it didn't work out, but broads will be broads. I like Roosh's suggestion, but thought I'd add one more to the list for future reference.

Usually if I'm trying to re-engage a broad I haven't spoken with in a while, I'll simply text her a one-liner joke (sometimes an intentionally cheesy one). For example, "What do you call 4 bullfighters in quicksand?" This serves a number of purposes:

1) It's totally random and unexpected
2) You're not showing interest in her, just sharing a joke (it looks like something you could've just forwarded to a bunch of people)
3) It encourages a response since you haven't given her the answer and she'll likely want to know what it is
4) It makes her laugh and sets things off on a good tone (assuming the joke is funny and not so common that she'll have heard it before)
5) It's likely quite different than the boring texts other guys are sending her

If she replies, text her the answer. If she replies again after that, you've got your foot in the door and can pretty much take it anywhere from there. I've had a very strong response rate with this method (of course, whether or not one can keep things alive after the initial contact is another story).

-LS

P.S. Cheesy isn't a bad thing if she knows you're just being playful. Answer to joke: "Quatro cinco."

Messages In This Thread