rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA Flake #7891

LA Flake #7891

Hey folk,

I need your input/suggestions on this scenario as I'm thinking to drop this new girl from my "roster" (horrible expression, I know ;-)).
Recently I have been trying to get out my comfort zone more often, however when I bump into flakes I wonder if to make an extra step is ever worth it.
I feel it is always a mistake.
Listen up.
Once again, I hope my long post is a useful learning experience for you guys as well.

Two weeks ago I approached a group of four girls sitting at a bar.
I DHV and successfully disarmed all the 3 friends so that I could then ask my real target out, a 23 years old half indian half mexican girl that was by far the better looking one.
I ignored her and talked to her only after talking for 25 min with her other friends.
I easily got her to agree about going out.

I spoke to her on the phone and 4 days later we went on a date.
Smooth.
During the date she even admitted that all her friends had a great impression of me and pushed for her to go out with me (I teased her, "ah, great, so if it wasnt for your friends you would not be here?").

Anyway, the date was ok (she bored me!) and I cut it short before it would become boring for her as well.
The girl seemed to respond and be interested though, perhaps she was also oblivious to the fact I wasnt thrilled.

Funny to observe how after I cut the date short and walked her to her car, - but didnt kiss her, neither intended to - she insisted to give me a lift to my car, even though I told her I rather walk considering my car was HALF - block away.

Anyway, when I called her two days later we easily scheduled the 2nd date and she sounded enthusiastic.

Then the flake mode kicked in.

She calls me the day of the date, at lunch time, and leave a message telling me she has been sick and she wants to reschedule. Following Roosh's advice I didnt pick up the phone, let her leave the message and returned her call very late, close to our date time.

We spoke and easily agreed to reschedule for tuesday.
Honestly she sounded sick.
I didnt sense any resistance.
On the contrary.

On monday though, when I checked on her via text, she said she was still quite sick...but she didnt ask to reschedule.

On tuesday, hours before the date, I texted her just to confirm and voila', here comes the real FLAKE:

- she texts back saying she "super is sorry blah blah blah but has to work late because she has been calling in sick and must catch up with work etc".

In other words, BS.
Especially considering the very short notice and the fact she didnt call or text previously to let me know.

After that we texted back and forth a few times and I played it cool, teasing her for being a slave of the corporate system (she is an accountant).
I didnt ask to reschedule though, neither she did.
She just responded promptly.

Now, time to forget about it and walk away as this one is flawed, being a flake?
This is my inclination.
Should I instead wait and do nothing but give her a chance if she calls me?
I think that calling her again is definitely what I wont do.

Let me know what you think.

p.s. she is a solid 8+. Wealthy, spoiled daddy's girl.

Messages In This Thread