rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stringing along wall threatened party girls

Stringing along wall threatened party girls

Quote: (12-09-2015 11:40 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

There's a lot at issue here including how you are viewing / communicating with yourself about you but I'll stick to the question you asked.

Are you making promises you don't intend to keep or are they making assumptions about your intentions and you just don't correct them?

If the former then it's a question of personal morality/ethics that no one can really answer but you.

If it's the latter then it's on them.

In either case it doesn't sound like they're "investing all of their eggs in your basket" (pun intended) so they are using you as much as you are using them. Just be prepared that if some other chode makes them a "better" offer (such as permanence / stability) they'll be gone.

Papaya - If you have some time send me a PM about the first, Id like to hear. I'm a bit down on myself in the post in some ways. I don't usually spend my free time juggling hot women, so I don't also have to confront the trouble of other high value men playing "the game" against me.

As far as lying to them - For example one of them is divorced, which is China is a TKO for a respectable local guy, no way - she asked what I thought about that and I said: it doesn't have anything to do with me, that's not the important thing. Is it important to you? I mostly side-stepped the issue and don't talk about promises (marriage, future) that I don't plan to keep.

Messages In This Thread