rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stringing along wall threatened party girls

Stringing along wall threatened party girls

Question above is something I've been dealing with recently. I have a couple of plates that want commitment but are laughable as humans and I would never consider them for LTR and certainly not marriage. That said, they are amazing in the sack (some of the best lays of my life, again and again), nice to be around and being very late 20's, early 30's respectively they have a bit of maturity that I don't often get in the PRC with younger girls (also a lot of young girls here are terrible in bed).

Both girls are very similar:

1 - I have been out with them to some big clubs / bars in town and they know the regulars, many come up and try to out dominance me, obviously a hit and quit it for many guys before.

2 - They are both looking for someone to "save" them and are trying every trick in the book to honeypot me. (So far I have not minded this, its been great)

3 - They are always asking me about if I'm with other girls, act jealous. Seems to me a case of projection since I have no doubt they are seeing other dudes on the side trying for the same deal(which Im OK with since I cant see two girls every night, I don't have the time for that). One of them "had a boyfriend" and came home with me.

So how far to string along obvious wall threatened party girls that are hoping Im going to save them from their years of being hit and quit? There are no moral qualms here that I can see. Both have completely removed themselves from getting any respectable guy in this country (China) since they have obvious slut tells from across the room, even when measured against western party girls.

I'm making sure to wrap it up and being careful with the condoms(STDs, Oops pregnancies) and also being vague but talking about the future with them in a way that makes them think I might consider being with them long term.

Two things strike me as bad about this:

1 - I still must not be the kind of man I want to be if older party girls see me as a life preserver after years of being banged by good looking dudes. I went out with one girl to a popular club and there was a guy much better looking than me / more dominant personality that clearly has hit and quit her. So I must be a step down and safer. Or at least she sees me as a good guy that she can control to marry her. That's not a good sign, but its eye opening that I'm not doing a good enough job with myself. More work is needed. I'm ready for the challenge.

2 - Am I losing my game skills doing this and putting myself further away from the abundance mentality that I would like to have. I like the low fruit. I also enjoyed being sought after by very attractive girls, both of these are very good looking for me, better than I usually get. I'm dressing better, more dominant personality, getting IOIs. But I also don't want to give up easy, very good lays.

Whats the RVF reaction to stringing along party sluts with false promises of LTR / marriage? Any other drawbacks or mistakes Im making? I'm here to learn.

Messages In This Thread