rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What proportion of random women will give you eye contact during the day?

What proportion of random women will give you eye contact during the day?

Quote: (12-10-2015 09:35 PM)civpro Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2015 08:47 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2015 09:20 AM)civpro Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2015 08:03 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

I've mentioned this to you before. You need to work on your inner game.

Do I know you?

Of course you do. I take it you're an Indian man and you believe race is a huge handicap for you. I don't want to turn this into a race thread at all. However, when I know that's the source of your negativity, and most of your posts reflect it, it affects other guys, especially minorities on the forum. Those guys are in need of better guidance. For you specifically, it's not a matter of working out, dressing better or making more money if you think every white girl already hates you in the first place management . These girls are giving you IOIs every day. Their biases hold them back. It's up to you to approach them with confidence. You have to work harder than other guys they like; but you think it's impossible rather than harder. That can only be mitigated and eventually fixed from believing in yourself and developing yourself. Fuck that race noise in your head.

Civpro, you are always very negative when it comes to inner game. The reason you know me is we have had this debate before at thread-42049...pid871802.

Since then I have called this out on other threads as well. the issue is that you take this negativity and bring it to threads like this little IOI thread.

I think you can do better but you seem to hate your race and when someone says you shouldn't, you start hating on them too. Therapy is actually a good solution to this. I'm not fucking with you. Even I have tried it and it has been very positive.

If you can't fix this, maybe the forum is not a place for you because your negativity has spread all the way through to a thread about IOIs.

Ummmm...... I have no clue where you're coming from or why you have such a huge hard on for me. That you view my comment in this thread as 'negativity' and are so concerned as to have to repeat that word four whole times in a lengthy post purporting to psychoanalyze a stranger on the internet shows that you're really just talking to yourself and working out your own gnawing doubts and issues relating to the game. Good luck with that.

Reason I'm paying attention to you is due to the pattern you created as a race troll. I also think you give a bad rep to the other Indian men on the forum. When you get called out, you go right back under the bridge lurking for a while.

However, this time it did not take you long:
thread-52285...pid1170045

Messages In This Thread