rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When are you justified to start a fight?

When are you justified to start a fight?

I don't have an answer for you. I have an answer for me, but it is not an answer for you. The reason is because we are different people who come from different places and we are in different situations in our lives.

But I can tell you that if you are serious about this topic, read The Little Black Book of Violence and then think about what it says. Look it up on Amazon. I'm not getting a dime from the sales, but let's just say I wish I had read it when it was a kid because it would have make the violent situations I put myself into and found myself in much more avoidable than they otherwise were.

Seriously do it. I read it a couple of years ago and if I had a son he'd read it at about 14 years old because it tells the real world no bullshit realities of how and why violence begins, what happens during fights, and what happens afterwards. And it's punctuated by graphic photos to illustrate its points.

If that doesn't help you decide what'd right for you than I don't know what to tell you.

Messages In This Thread