rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When are you justified to start a fight?

When are you justified to start a fight?

There was a little incident at a club last night that got me thinking about when is it within your right to start a brawl. I was hanging at one of my favorite local spots with a girl. Not a dating/fucking situation, we were just hanging. She had just bought me a drink and one for herself. Before she can even take the first sip of hers, some half-drunk idiot from Michigan bumps into her and knocks the drink out of her hand. I didn't actually see it happen until after. She told him that he needs to buy her another drink and he refused saying that she bumped into him. I believed the girl because I could tell the dude had already been drinking and was haphazard. I told the dude that's fucked up and he owes her a drink. His just kind of wandered away at that point and said it was her fault. His boy was cool and went over to bar to see if the bartender would give her another, which he didn't.

Now I wasn't about to get in a fight over a chic I'm not even seeing esp when it involved a measly $9. But suppose it was a girl I was dating. I'd be in a situation where I'm going to look like weak letting another dude knock a drink out my chic's hand and not pay for it. Then if I fight, I would be the one that officially started it and I'd get arrested, then he has his boys there for backup, and I might end up banned from one of my favorite spots. I'm not afraid to throw down if I have to, but I've always felt like fighting should only be if someone attacks you first, otherwise avoid it. But if we're talking about a serious act of disrespect like this, is it justified to throw down?

Messages In This Thread