rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tiger Woods has 'nothing to look forward to'

Tiger Woods has 'nothing to look forward to'

For all the, "he's got a fuckload of money" and, "he needs to find a purpose" comments - not to say either statements are incorrect or unfair - there's one overlooked aspect to a guy like Tiger Woods...

He can't go out in public without causing an absolute shit-storm. Maybe I'm just introverted, but that has to be a special kind of hell when the specialized skill that brought you fortune and fame is past it's expiration date with no chance of ever returning.

^ You don't even have to speculate whether people are being fake around you. They're all being fake as hell. The only people you can really trust are well-paid, by you, and even then... That would be enough to make a man feel depressed no matter how much money, fame, or whatever else he has. To top it all off, everyone acts that way towards him for great skill now deteriorated.

Worse problems to have, etc. and I've got my own shit to worry about, but I see it...

Messages In This Thread