rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Just got EU Citizenship, Independent income...

I Just got EU Citizenship, Independent income...

Quote: (06-26-2011 10:16 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Independent income? Online biz?

I hold stocks conservatively and sell options against them, if you're not familiar with it my particular racket is called "covered calls." Easy to search for.

You SELL stock options to the gamblers while owning stocks of huge corporations it would take WW3 to bring down . It's like being the
"house", you don't make killings, but you usually win; although if a stock leaps 10% in a week you don't get all of that, the gamblers get most.

You only need about 30k to make $200 per week.

Just DON'T buy new, unstable companies ( pharma corps with ONE drug
that might get approved. )

Chevron, for instance, has offices in I think over 170 countries. It's probably more powerful than most countries, except for maybe USA, Japan, China, and Brazil.

Sure it's _possible_ Chevron's stock might lose 80%, but if THAT happens I'm going to have more serious problems to deal with like worldwide famine and
chaos.

I learned all about it for free from phils stock world. He has a subscription service but gives you a lot for free. I just used the concepts to build my own portfolio.

Messages In This Thread