rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Oh, did I mention I had a boyfriend/husband?"

"Oh, did I mention I had a boyfriend/husband?"

Quote: (12-06-2015 05:40 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2015 05:36 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ It sounds to me like she is going back and forth on whether she wants to cheat or not.

Perhaps. I didn't get upset with her (since she's apparently a reg at this club I want to keep hitting from time to time and I don't know who she knows), I just texted her "Thanks for letting me know. Guess this is where you and I part ways."

Too many single chicks out there to fuck around with a "6" of indeterminate relationship status.

Yes, I agree with that. I personally don't like digging into another guy's stash becasue I wouldn't want to be the one getting cheated on. Not to mention it's a good way to get shot if you end up being the straw that broke the camel's back.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread