rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Oh, did I mention I had a boyfriend/husband?"

"Oh, did I mention I had a boyfriend/husband?"

While dipping my feet back into night game in the New England area, I've run into a few girls who have waited enormously long periods of time to drop the "oh my boyfriend..." reveal during conversation.

I spent a good 25 minutes chatting up a woman outside a club a few weeks ago, and when I was about to go for the number she says "Well yeah! Great talking with you! My boyfriend's band is coming on next and..."

What takes the prize, however, is the woman whom I opened the other night, who I kissed at the club, who texted me the next morning asking if I got home safe, who sent me a few flirty texts back and forth over the next few days, who I attempted to set up a day 2 with on the next weekend, who then attempted to flake on me by claiming the usual "really busy with work", and then when I pressed forward not giving a shit replied after a few hours "um. well. I'm not sure if I told you the other night but I'm married. we're happily married we're just are allowed to go out on our own sometimes."

Is there any way to avoid this in the future? I wish...

Messages In This Thread