rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tracking the greatest travelers on earth - a mini data sheet

Tracking the greatest travelers on earth - a mini data sheet

@Sidney Crosby

Your travel criterion is fine. Mine is similar with some extra conditions. But why are you so concerned with what others are doing?

I also have financial and fitness goals. Let's say I want to make a mil and attain 12.5% body fat. Taking my standards, should I now label as autistic anyone who wishes to be worth over a mil or have sub 12.5% BF? Why do they want all that surplus cash? Why do they want to be so ripped? Guess what, I don't have the answers, because I'm only focused on myself.

The moment your self-development goal ceases being a purely internal struggle, is the moment you should reexamine and revise it.

Sure, I can become a millionaire by facilitating corrupt payments. Sure, I can visit every country in the world by stepping across borders (as @Atlant suggests). But those actions are inconsistent with why I set my goals in the first place.

Travel-wise I'm at 100+ UN members, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. I'm convinced that there are too many rewarding experiences out there.

Messages In This Thread